Lots of little odds and ends today. Enjoy your Tuesday quack.
- Rob Moseley takes a look at Chip Kelly's first recruiting class as head coach. Nearly the entire class was in Eugene by June, which has allowed them to begin preparing for college as well as getting a head start on fall camp.
- And, the latest with Jeremiah Masoli is that it is now "extremely unlikely" that he will transfer to Ole Miss for the upcoming season. As discussed yesterday, because Masoli graduated from Oregon this summer, he can transfer without having to sit out a year. Though it may be moot now, here's SBN-affiliate Red Cup Rebellion with their thoughts on a Masoli transfer.
- Moseley also posted a few links yesterday, including a story on Bo Thran helping host a youth camp. After all the negative publicity from this off-season, it's nice to see some links about Ducks helping out in the community.
- Here's another ranking of non-conference schedules, this time by Matt Hayes of The Sporting News. While Oregon at Tennessee is one of Hayes' top five non-conference games, New Mexico and Portland State put Oregon near the bottom.
- Mike Stoops believe that Arizona Stadium is the second-best "atmosphere" in the conference. Someone might want to mention that hurling a glass bottle at a cheerleader may not be the atmosphere he wants.
- Former player and assistant coach Yasir Rosemond has joined Cameron Dollar's staff at Seattle University. It's nice to see Yasir land another opportunity so quickly.
- Freshman phenom Jordan Hasay finished ninth in the 3,000 at the IAAF World Junior Championships. Her time was a PR and she was the top American in the race.
As always, leave other comments and links below. Go Ducks!