Ok, we have a quick-hitting fix today. Enjoy!
- The Ducks practiced yesterday for the first time since conditioning work on Friday, with Chip calling it "as good a Monday as we've had."
- Moseley's feature today is on the defensive backfield, which currently lead the conference in pass efficiency defense. Oh, and in case you hadn't heard, Brock Osweiler is 6'8".
- Aaron Fentress writes that the Oregon staff is not concerned by the defense's inability to force turnovers thus far this season.
- Bob Clark also has feature today, with a profile on Garrett Sim, the lone remaining player from the six who made up the incoming class in 2008.
- LaMichael James was named the Pac-12 offensive player of the week after his performance against Cal.
- And, in his look around the conference, Clark examines the rough introductions to Pac-12 play that Utah and Colorado have experienced.
- Ted Miller had his usual slew of Monday posts. First, Oregon holds steady at #2 in his weekly power rankings. He tabs LMJ as his first-half offensive MVP. He also has a couple of Oregon mentions in his look back over the week 6 games. And, Miller writes that the upcoming ASU game can put the conference back on the national scene. Finally, Miller ends with his first-half review of Oregon.
Don't forget to check out the videos after the jump.