In case you missed it over the weekend, here are the updated standings. As always, the rules for the contest can be found here: PickEmRules
Also, because of some problems with picks not getting entered into the spreadsheet correctly, I will now allow you to make your picks as a comment to this post (and this post only). Here are the guidelines:
- Any comment picks will automatically overwrite any picks made via the form, regardless of timestamp (i.e, submitting picks via the form after you made your picks via comment will not count). If you wish to change your picks that you have made via a comment, you will need to make those changes via comment as well (i.e., reply to your original comment with your changes).
- If you make your picks via comment, there is no need to also include your passphrase or email. Just inclue your picks (and justification, if you are so inclined).
- When you make your picks via comment, the picks must be clear (i.e., no witty nicknames that I have to try and translate). If I can’t resolve your pick with minimal effort then it won’t count.
And, here are this week's games:
- Utah at California
- Oregon State vs Washington State (in Seattle)
- Washington (+20) at Stanford (-20)
- Georgia Tech at Miami (FL)
- Penn State at Northwestern