It's another quick hit fix today. Enjoy!
- Moseley's feature today looks at the wide receivers and how well they have handled their blocking duties this season.
- Aaron Fentress examines when coaches should replace the starters in games with big leads.
- Fentress also writes that there were no official updates on LaMichael James or Darron Thomas after yesterday's practice.
- While Oregon has had its own injury concerns this year, Colorado lost two more players (linebacker Doug Rippy and running back Rodney Stewart) to injury last weekend.
- Ted Miller has Oregon atop his conference power rankings this week. He also has Phil Steele's midseason All-Americans and All-Conference teams with several Ducks named. He also writes on the Thomas injury situation. And, the Oregon-ASU game earns several mentions in his weekly rewind.
- Bob Clark notes that dealing with injuries at the QB position seems to be a theme this season. Oregon also remains second in the north division in his weekly conference rankings.
As usual, don't forget to check out the video after the jump featuring Chip Kelly after practice on Monday.