Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
- Moseley's feature today is on Tualatin native Taylor Hart. Hart has had some highlights this season filling in for Brandon Bair, including running down Isi Sofele on a 34 yard run. Only a sophomore, Hart has a bright future. Moseley's also predicts the team awards at midseason. In a shocking development, he picks DeAnthony Thomas as newcomer of the year.
- Matt Prehm gives the Register-Guard an update on recruiting, noting that Oregon notched commitments from DE Jeremy Castro and LB Bryce Cottrell. ATH DJ Foster will decide between Oregon and hometown ASU in the coming weeks.
- ESPN's Diamond Leung checks in on the basketball, noting that Coach Altman plan to press the entire game this season. Will Oregon have their own version of 40 minutes of hell? Bob Clark looks at the first coaches' poll and asks why Oregon is opening the season on the road against a top ten team.
- SI unveils their midseason All-American team. Guess who makes it at RB? And more surprisingly, who doesn't make it at QB.
- Finally, if you missed it, UCLA got drilled by Arizona in a game that probably means the end of the Rick Neuheisel era in Westwood. UCLA found themselves down 42-7 at half. AD Dan Guerrero gave him the dreaded vote of confidence, and I would expect him to make it to the end of the season, as UCLA is too cowardly to make a move midseason. The thought of Mike Leach in Westwood scares me, but, knowing UCLA, they'll try to get somebody on the cheap.
That's all the quack I can find at this early hour. Please post more links in the comments.