Today's theme: Apparently the huskies are not completely terrible. Here's your Tuesday version of Hate-week quack.
- Rob Moseley has some quotes from David Paulson, Eddie Pleasant and Carson York about the rivalry and preparing for Washington. No bulletin-board material here.
- Aaron Fentress writes that the Ducks realize that they have reached the meat of the conference schedule with consecutive games against washington, Stanford and USC.
- Adam Jude takes a look at the contributions from Keith Price and Chris Polk and the emergence of washington as a threat in the conference.
- In case you missed any of them, here's a summary of Ted Miller's blogginess from yesterday: Oregon holds at #2 in his weekly power rankings, a Halloween-themed post, his weekly rewind, and his updated take on the Oregon-washington rivalry.
- During this week's look around the conference, Bob Clark highlights some of the big conference matchups that will take place this month.
- Not to be lost in all the festivities of Hate Week, it was reported yesterday that the Ducks signed four-star point guard Dominic Artis out of Valencia, California. Artis had originally been a UCLA commit and also had offers from the likes of Kansas, Memphis, Arizona and St. John's.