After a month of some not so stellar football games, the Ducks have back-to-back weeks against ranked opponents. Bring on the Trojans.
- A huge win over Stanford, and the Ducks are nwo one win away from hosting the first Pac-12 title game. But No. 18 USC is coming to town, not an easy task. While many fans are talking about the BCS and what may happen at the end of the season, Chip Kelly will entertain none of that talk. The Ducks will continue to do what they do best, prepare for the nameless, faceless opponent.
- Rob Moseley and Adam Jude give their three up and three down for the Oregon-Stanford game. A lot of praise to go around. The only thing truly concerning was Oregon's 1/9 on third down conversion. Btw, interesting URL on this piece. Not sure what kind of SEO traffic they are trying to attract.
- The Ducks moved to #4 in last night's update BCS rankings. Seems like a long sot for the Ducks to get back to the title game, though as Matt Hinton explains, there are some pretty great chaos scenarios. Time to root for upsets.
- Ted Miller has some Pac-12 updates. Oregon, who now has at least a 2-game winning streak against every team in the conference, is back at the top of his power rankings. He also explains the very muddled Pac-12 South race.
- Oregon women's basketball started off the season with a win, beating Cal Poly 102-93. It was closer than many hoped, but head coach Paul Westhead will always take an opening night win where everyone stays healthy.
- Oregon volleyball had a strong weekend. They knocked off the #1 ranked UCLA Bruins on Friday, but were swept by #4 ranked USC on Saturday.