It's Wednesday, so that means to download ATQ's Tuesday Night Talks if you weren't able to participate last night. Here's your quack:
- With Oregon taking on USC this week, De'Anthony Thomas is getting a lot of attention. He's the subject of this Adam Jude piece. After some comments about LSU after the Stanford win (which Chip Kelly got on him about), DAT is back on that party line, and saying that USC is just another game. But beyond the comments, DAT has been a revelation this season, showing not only speed and versatility, but a surprising toughness. For more on DAT, check the videos of Chip Kelly and Gary Campbell after the jump.
- George Schroeder has an article on Matt Barkley's comments over the weekend, that Oregon was better last year. Schroeder agrees with Barkley, but gets to the real truth, that UO is better than USC. However, Schroeder apparently didn't talk to SBNation's Bill Connelly, who writes that Oregon is actually better than last season, but just has worse timing.
- Rob Moseley has a notebook on Jeff Palmer, and the great play he and David Paulson made for the two-point conversion against Stanford.
- Ken Goe has a piece on student tickets, and how difficult they are to get for games at Autzen. I'm shocked it's so tough to get "free" tickets to watch one of the best teams in the nation.
- It's another huge recruiting weekend. Bob Rickert lists some of the recruits that will be in town to watch the Ducks battle the Trojans. Headlining the visit is Arik Armstead, a 6'8" 290lb lineman that is one of the top recruits in the nation.
- A good article from the Trojan perspective. Gerry Paskwiety of WeAreSC.com has an article on the Oregon/USC rivalry, and how important it has become over the past 15 years.
- In some Pac-12 news, UCLA basketball lost by 20 to Middle Tennessee State. Bruins Nation calls UCLA a rotting carcass of a program. Those guys are the best.
Got anything else? Leave it in the comments. After the jump a few really good interviews with Chip Kelly, Gary Campbell, and LMJ. GO DUCkS!
Chip Kelly Weekly Press Conference
Gary Campbell after practice
LaMichael James Weekly Press Conference