As many have said since Saturday night, the Ducks still have a ton to play for this season. I have no doubts that they will come out prepared and looking to erase the memory of the USC game on Saturday.
- Moseley's feature today looks at how the Ducks will refocus after Saturday's loss. Like many fans, Chip prefers having another game to try and bounce back after a loss. Moseley also notes a couple of Ducks who are finalists for national awards: LaMichael James for the Doak Walker award and Jackson Rice for the Ray Guy award.
- In a similar vein, Aaron Fentress writes that there was a different feel to the Oregon practice on Monday.
- Bob Clark reports that Tony Woods traveled with the team to Nebraska on Monday and may even be in uniform for Wednesday's game. There is also no further update on Jabari Brown.
- Charles Fischer also has the latest Fish Report up at fishduck.com. This week's segment takes a look at some modifications to the outside zone read that showed up on Saturday. Fellow fishduck.com contributor Dale also has a post on prep WR Dwayne Stanford II who was at the USC game and is set announce a verbal commitment tomorrow.
- Ted Miller has an update on the Pac-12 network. Ted also shares his thoughts on Arizona hiring Rich Rodriguez.
- Everyday Should be Saturday attempts to guess what might have been going through Chip Kelly's head during the game with USC on Saturday. Nice work.
- In cross country news, Jordan Hasay finished second at the NCAA championships after being outkicked and finishing just 0.6 seconds behind the winner, Sheila Reid of Villanova. Overall, the women finished fifth. On the men's side, individual qualifier Luke Puskedra finished in sixth.