Who needs Black Friday? Cyber Monday is where it's at. Here's some quack to supplement your shopping.
- The Ducks were back at practice yesterday to prepare for the Pac-12 Championships Game on Friday night against UCLA. The Ducks seem to be full of confidence and are ready to prepare for the Bruins.
- Speaking of the Bruins, they are a mess. Bruins Nation is in meltdown. The team is fresh off losing 50-0 to USC, and their coach is going to be fired. It will be interesting to see how they come out on Friday.
- With how down UCLA is, Ken Goe notes that it's a really, really good thing that the Championship Game is at Autzen.
- Rob Moseley and Adam Jude give their three up and three down from the Civil War. Good news, Oregon may have found their next lockdown corner in Terrance Mitchell, who shut down Robert Woods in the second half last week, and Markus Wheaton on Saturday. The bad, Oregon's receivers continue to have little impact.
- Oregon women's basketball continues their fast start against sub-par competition. The Ducks beat Nichols State by 19 yesterday to move to 6-0 for the first time in 7 years.
- 13th-ranked Oregon volleyball is headed to the postseason. The Ducks will head to Hawaii to take on Coloado State. Hawaii will be hosting Northern Colorado in the other match. Unfortunately, the Ducks did not get one of the hosting spots. Hawaii is 29-1, and ranked 3rd in the latest coaches poll. Good thing the Ducks have been so great at knocking off top competition this year.
- Lastly, Dave had a letter to the editor published on the decision of the OUS to oust UO President Richard Lariviere.
If you've got anything else, drop it in the comments. GO DUCKS!