Anybody know which stage the Stanford game is taking?
- Rob Moseley writes about the improving defensive line which had a breakout game against washington. The iine will face a bigger challenge this weekend with a Stanford offensive line that boasts two of the top OL NFL prospects in the country.
- In his weekly column, Bob Clark discusses the NCAA proposal to pay some athletes an additional $2,000 per year. Oregon also continues to hold at #2 in the north in his power rankings.
- Moseley also has a long article on Tony Dungy becoming a part of the Eugene community. It's lengthy, but a good read.
- As many of you noted yesterday, Miller had a long post on "poor ole Oregon" in which he picked Oregon to beat Stanford this weekend. Of course, on Sunday night and earlier Monday, he still had Stanford #1 in his power rankings and was predicting them to play in the BCS title game.
- In women's basketball news, it looks like perennial power UConn will play a home-and-home series with the Ducks starting next year in Eugene. Also, Oregon freshman Janitah Iamaleava suffered a knee injury last week and will be out for the season.