If you didn't call in to ATQ's Tuesday Night talks, don't worry, you can download it here. On to the quack!
- The story of Oregon and Stanford always seems to be speed vs. physicality. Well, guess what? LaMichael James is tired of it, and he takes it personally. He says the Ducks are not a finesse team, but just have fast players. But Oregon has the same size that Stanford does at the point of attack. The Ducks just spread you out a bit.
- Lindsay Schnell has an article on Eddie Pleasant, and his improvements this season in the passing game. Pleasant has grown more comfortable after making the switch from linebacker last season, and the results are apparent.
- Moseley has a notebook this morning. He starts off by talking about Luck and James, but moves on to some other topics. First, he notes the Ducks are not concerned about Stanford's playing surface. Also, Anthony Gildon and Justin Hoffman are practicing in pads this week after missing the game against washington.
- ATQ commenter Probably Monty gets Ted Miller to answer a question in his latest video mailbag. Ted explains why he picked washington to beat Oregon, and has now picked Oregon to beat Stanford. Miller also has an article on Oregon's offense, how despite the storyline, it's not far off last year's pace.
- Oregon basketball has a huge opening game Friday night at Vanderbilt, and GoDucks.com has all the info you need to know.
- The whelps sure have taken the last beating poorly. After cries of arrogance, Aaron Fentress had to remind people that the Pac-12 was in charge of ticket sales, and ASU and Stanford are also selling tickets.
- Bill Connelly has an stat-geek box score for the Uw-Oregon game. Really hammers home just how good Oregon's defense was in the game.
- Lastly, why not talk a little bit about Will Lyles. The Ducks released another round of documents regarding the Lyles investigation (mostly heavily redacted), and, well, it doesn't seem like there's much actual information in there.
After the jump, we have video of both Chip Kelly's and LaMichael James' weekly press conferences. Leave any other quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!
Chip Kelly Press Conference
LaMichael James Press Conference