Lots of quack out there today, so let's get right to it.
- Rob Moseley writes about Oregon's struggles in games after a long layoff. Included in those losses are the recent Rose Bowl and National Championship games in which the Ducks were held scoreless during the first quarter.
- It looks like a goducks.com article on Oregon's loss to Virginia was hacked with some fictitious quotes attributed to Dana Altman. The hacked story was picked up by ESPN and a Virginia blogger before the fake quotes were deleted.
- The latest Ask-A-Duck featured David Paulson and you can read all his answers here.
- Ted Miller takes an early look at the conference's potential 2012 Hesiman candidates and De'Anthony Thomas makes the list. Next, Miller runs down the conference's bowl tie-ins and wonders if the Pac-12 can do better. The current bowl contracts run through 2013. And in case you were wondering what the players will receive as gifts from the conference bowl games, Ted has the all the details.
- Lindsay Schnell has a story on the most recent O Heroes effort where a handful of players helped some underprivileged kids shop for their families for the holidays.
- Josh White from fishduck.com has a post previewing the Wisconsin defense.
- It looks like Jabari Brown is off to MIssouri.
- The Lady Ducks pulled off a 79-75 victory over Cal. State Northridge on Monday night. Jasmin Holliday led the Ducks with 23 points and freshman Jordan Loera hit two free throws late to seal the victory.
Also, Don't forget to check out the videos after the jump