Another day, more quack. Here's what we could find:
- Cliff Harris posted an apology on his Facebook page yesterday to all Duck fans. It seems like a mature response, and we wish Cliff the best as he weighs his options.
- Andrew Greif from the Register Guard has an article today praising Jim Radcliffe, who has been instrumental in helping the Ducks reach the next level as a football team. Grief was a member of the Oregon track team before becoming a journalist, and this is a great article on his experience with Coach Rad.
- Huard goes back to diss the SEC! Brock Huard has an insider piece on why the Pac-12 is on the upswing, and is poised to overtake the SEC as the top football conference in America. While I think this is a bit far fetched (the Pac-12 simply doesn't have the fan support that SEC schools do), the Pac-12's influx of money will allow them to at least challenge the SEC. Now teams like WSU can go out and get the top coach on the market. The new influx of coaching talent will help the Pac-12 take a big step forward. For those without insider, Ted Miller has a condensed version.
- Ted Miller also has a recap of Oregon's season, and disagrees with most of us at ATQ, giving the defensive MVP to Dion Jordan.
- Bucky's 5th Quarter, SBNation's Wisconsin blog, has tons of great coverage of the Badgers. Today, they are disappointed that Oregon will be highly motivated for the Rose Bowl. Guess this one might not come down to who wants it more.
- One final note, LaMichael James and Jackson Rice will be at the ESPN College football awards show tonight. LaMichael James is a finalist for the Doak Walker Award for the nation's best running back. Rice is a finalist for the Ray Guy award for the nation's best punter. Show starts at 6pm PST.
Got anything else? Leave it below. GO DUCKS!