Not a lot of quack out there, but we'll take anything we can get:
- After a tough start to Pac-10 play, Oregon baseball begins the busiest part of their schedule tonight. A game tonight at Portland kicks off a stretch where they will play 9 games in 10 days. With Oregon just over .500, this stretch could very well define Oregon's season. GoDucks.com has all the info on the Portland game and the USC series this weekend.
- Bob Clark has a note on the basketball JC signing period, and notes that Carlos Emory will "probably" sign with Oregon today. The 6'7 forward has been getting a lot of extra attention recently, so hopefully he gets that signed soon.
- Chip Kelly visited with everyone's favorite talk radio host yesterday. They covered quite a few topics, including the BCS, linebackers, leadership, LSU, and of course, scouting services.
- With WSU and ASU unveiling new uniforms this week, George Schroeder has a column on how everyone is being a bunch of copycats. Oregon's uniforms put them into the public eye, and helped recruiting exposure because of that. I don't know how much moves from other schools will help them in this respect now that they're simply part of the pack. The real question is, what is Oregon going to do to push the envelope next?
- Ken Goe has a profile on Oregon All-American Jamesha Youngblood. While she's known for her prowess in the long jump and triple jump records, she's also gaining recognition in Eugene as a game show host. As a senior project, she organized and hosted "Are you smarter than a fourth grader" at local elementary schools, which pitted Oregon athletes against local 4th graders, which turned into a smashing success.
If you find anything else to share, leave it in the comments. We have a bit more quack after the jump, with football player interview videos, so check that out. GO DUCKS!
Nick Aliotti after Monday Practice
Curtis White after Monday Practice
Darron Thomas after Monday Practice
David Paulson after Monday Practice