Not a lot of quack out there today -- please share if you find anything else.
- Jon Wilner has post-spring projections for the conference. Wilner also includes his pre-spring projections and seems to agree with Dave that the Beavers will not be very good next year.
- Scott Schroeder of SBN's Ridiculous Upside blog details how Michael Dunigan's year in Estonia has resurrected his hopes of an NBA career.
- Jordan Kent is running a series of amateur combines that will tour through 12 northwest cities.
- The Register-Guard has a preview of the Prefontaine Classic's 400 meter fields. The women's is headlined by last year's winner Allyson Felix, who will defend her title against Sanya Richards-Ross. Richards-Ross was ranked #1 in the event from 2005 - 2009 before ceding the ranking to Felix last year. The men's field features the double-amputee "Blade Runner," Oscar Pistorius.
- ESPN's Jeff Dooley has an insider-only article on the football team's chances at returning to the national championship game. Dooley hits on a lot of the topics that we've heard all spring: the losses on both lines and at receiver, the emergence of Dion Jordan, and whether Darron Thomas and LaMichael James can improve up on their 2010 performances.
As always, post any relevant links or comments below.