Not a lot of Oregon-related quack this morning, but don't worry, we have ways for you to ignore work for a while:
- Oregon is one of 4 teams featured in the demo for NCAA Football 2012. Has anyone checked that out yet?
- Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Bachman! If you want to know the ins and outs of the accounting of the Oregon Athletic Department, there is no better source, and the latest "Bachscore" goes into detail on Oregon and OSU's athletic department subsidies, after USA Today released the subsidy numbers for almost every school in the country. Oregon receives 2% of it's athletic budget from what the NCAA deems subsidies. This is made up student fees for tickets, and state lottery money.
- Matt Prehm gives us the top 15 high players in the state of Oregon. Two of the top three are already committed to Oregon, and one more has an Oregon offer.
- SBNation's Utah Blog, Block U, is getting ready for the Utes jump to the Pac-12 by looking at some of their greatest wins over Pac-10 teams. Unfortunately, Oregon comes in at #3 after their 2003 loss in Salt Lake City.
- The Pac-12 is full of interesting storylines this year, Mike Stoops future will be one of them. After taking Arizona from the cellar to the upper half of the conference, his ability to keep the Wildcats near the top of the conference will be tested this year. Bill Connelly has his preview of Arizona up at SBNation.com. He lays out a pretty convincing case that Arizona has reached a plateau, though they could have legitimately had 10 wins last year. Whatever happens this year I'm excited to watch Mike Stoops hopping antics.
Got anything to share? Leave it in the comments. GO DUCKS!