Sorry for the lateness of the post. I usually write it the night before, but a heck of a weekend left me asleep at 7 last night. Ask me about it sometime.
Last weekend, I saw (approximately):
- 73 sparkly cowboy hats
- 36 women in bikins, with a combined weight of 7200 pounds.
- 146 grown men wearing nothing but board shorts. In a CVS Pharmacy.
- three men wearing tuxedos... and sandals.
- thirteen men wearing European-style bikini swimsuits. Incidentally, twelve of those thirteen had also, most likely, gotten a spray tan in the last 72 hours.
In honor of all the endless dressing up, I give you my third attempt to dress up the Ducks for the upcoming season. You can find volumes 1 and 2 HERE and HERE, and my picks for this season after the jump.
First, a couple of thoughts:
- Do we see throwbacks this year? - If we see them, it won't throwbacks we've already seen. Those are so 2009. If they were part of the regular rotation, we would've seen them last year.
- Do we see the national championship game uniforms this year? - I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me if we saw them. The jersey is basically the same as the original white/carbon set, only with yellow trim. Would we be ridiculous enough to add a third road jersey to regular use, especially one that we lost the NC game in? I say no, but we'll see what happens.