Jared was nice enough to take my Quack Fix yesterday so I return the favor today. Thanks to all our new followers on Twitter and keep it here for all the news that's fit to quack about.
- Some practice notes including an injury report on Curtis White who had to be helped off the field by cart but later returned to the sidelines with crutches. Status, of course, day-to-day and at least he had a good humor about it. Kiko Alonso also saw some practice with the ones although it seems his playing status for the LSU game is uncertain.
- The video of the Cliff Harris traffic stop has been out for awhile now but it looks like Darron Thomas has a few things to say about his role in the event. I like Darron, I really do but he has ended up in these types of situations more than once. Wrong place at the wrong time or on the edge of falling over that cliff (pun intended).
- KVAL and SI look at one of the most anticipated college football games of 2011.
- Oregon has been known as Tight-End U for awhile now and even though we have a good one coming back in David Paulson, we have depth issues that will need to be addressed, especially with Brandon Williams having to give up his senior season due to back issues.
- Needing something to do tonight for free? Go watch a Duck volleyball scrimmage between the current squad and some old vets. The scrimmage starts at 7pm at Matthew Knight Arena.
Friday couldn't come soon enough. A few short hours till the weekend. Hang in there and Go Ducks!