It was a busy night at ATQ last night as Matt Daddy shared some thoughts on the problems with the Oregon football team. If you missed the thread, leave your thoughts here. Here's your quack.
- The Oregon defense will face a stiff test this weekend. Chris Ault and Nevada have been one of the top offenses in the country for the past few years. Though the Wolf Pack lost Colin Kaepernick to graduation, senior Tyler Lantrip knows the offense, and will give the Ducks fast defense a real test. Goe also has a piece on this topic.
- Kenjon Barner shed his protective boot yesterday, so his injury may not be as bad as many of us feared. He's also not making excuses for the many mistakes last weekend.
- Josh Kaddu thinks that Kiko Alonso will play this week (check out the full video after the jump). But there is no official update.
- TV information for the Missouri State game has been set. Hope you have Comcast Sports Northwest or an O-zone subscription.
- It's not just the Oregon football team that's turnover prone. The basketball team has some mistakes to correct as well. After returning from Italy, the Ducks will work on being far more efficient with the ball.
- Lastly, as axemen pointed out in the fanposts, Ron Bellamy of the Register-Guard is finally hanging it up.
After the jump, videos with Josh Kaddu and Nick Aliotti. Leave anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!