- Kurt has been dropping a lot of great old videos in the fanshots, and has used that footage in a piece at FishDuck on Oregon's facilities over the years. He starts at the founding of the University, and moves through the years, covering Hayward Field, Mac Court, Autzen Stadium, Matt Court, and much more.
- Pac-12 basketball is a mess this season, both on and off the court. ASU has been leading the off-court shenanigans with two suspensions and a dismissal. Oregon is heading to ASU tomorrow night. Unfortunately, the two suspended players, Kyle Cain and Chris Colvin, are reinstated for the game. Still, ASU is without a true point guard and has been turning the ball over at a pretty astounding rate. This is a very winnable game for the Ducks, and they'll need to get the road victory to stay in the conference discussion.
- Oregon ended the season ranked 4th in the country, and could likely end up ranked there to start 2012. Rob Moseley runs through a few early 2012 rankings, and all have Oregon ranked 4th. But let's not go counting on anything just yet, we still have an offseason to get through.
- USC and Oregon are already being typed as the two Pac-12 contenders, and USC, as usual, is losing some depth, especially at wide receiver. Hyped WRs Brice Butler and Kyle Prater are leaving the program. USC may have the top starting lineup in the conference, but with recruiting sanctions taking effect this year, they may have some depth issues this season if they have any serious injuries.
- In some recruiting news, Rob Rickert has an update on Texas WR Thomas Johnson and his cousin CB De'Vante Harris. Johnson has recently decommitted from Texas and Harris from Oklahoma. Both will be visiting Oregon this weekend. Though they aren't necessarily trying to play together, they are both looking for similar things.
- The indoor track season is starting, and the Oregon women have started the season ranked #1 in the country.
- Oregon headlines Ted Miller's "what we learned: Bowl edition." The Ducks can win the big one! Its amazing how quickly the narrative will change with a win in a big game.
Leave any other quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!