The quack is a little late this morning, but here you go. Get it while it's hot.
- Bob Clark's basketball column today focuses on Oregon's next opponent: the offensively challenged USC Trojans who limp into tonight's game still seeking their first conference win. The Ducks are also up to #3 in his weekly rankings.
- Rob Moseley's last two positional reviews covered the offensive and defensive lines.
- Aaron Fentress runs down the Ducks and Beavers who have the potential to be selected in this year's NFL draft. Fentress thinks that only LaMichael James, Cliff Harris and Josh Kaddu are locks, with David Paulsen Eddie Pleasant and Darron Thomas all on the fringe.
- Oregon commit Oshay Dunmore was named to the Parade All-American High School team as an "all-purpose" player. If you really want to be impressed, make sure you check out some of his achievements from the last year, which include earning all-state honors for both offense and defense.
- Finally, Josh White from FishDuck has a nice feature on John Boyett, along with a run down of some Oregon's other notable safeties. Definitely worth checking out.