I've got a lot of real work to do today, so here is some quick and easy quack to start off your day:
- Matt Daddy and I recorded a Tuesday Night Talks podcast last night. We previewed the ASU game, talked a lot about Oregon State and Stanford, and did an early preview of Oregon basketball. Download that on Talkshoe or iTunes.
- The biggest story of the day is obviously Thomas Tyner's decision to open his commitment. The Ducks are still the favorite, but he's going to take some other visits and see what's out there. Good for him. I can't imagine having the options that he has and not at least looking around.
- Oregon's special teams haven't been very special this season, especially Jackson Rice, who is averaging only 36.9 yards per punt this season. The Ducks look to change that as the schedule ramps up.
- The suspension of Isaac Remington could lead to some shuffling on the defensive line this week against Arizona State.
- House of Sparky compares ASU freshman DJ Foster to De'Anthony Thomas.