Hate week has been fun, but is it Saturday yet? I can't wait to stomp some huskies.
- With Michael Clay battling an undisclosed injury this week, the backup linebackers will likely get some more action on Saturday. Bob Clark has a piece on Rahim Cassell, Derrick Malone, and Tyson Coleman. All three have gotten a lot of playing time this year already, and are expected to have some major contributions over the rest of the season.
- The Oregon Volleyball team went on the road to Berkeley last night and won 3-1 against Cal, moving he #2 Ducks to 14-0 on the season. It wasn't the prettiest game for the Duck, but they overcame sickness to get the victory. This ties the 2010 for the best start in school history. The Ducks face #7 Stanford tomorrow night.
- Kenjon Barner is running with more aggression according to running backs coach Gary Campbell. He called Barner soft during the middle of the WSU game, and Barner did not care for that, and Barner used that angry to rack up 195 rushing yards.
- Lastly, Adam Jude has an update on Oregon golf coach Casey Martin. He will be missing the Oregon-Washington game so that he can play in a PGA Tour event, that will hopefully keep him busy through the weekend.
- Ted Miller and Kevin Gemmell both predict a big win for Oregon over washington this weekend.
Drop any other quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!