- Ariana Williams' growth has been a big part of Oregon's volleyball success this season. She's perfected the slide, a very difficult maneuver that given her a kill percentage of .353 this year. That's up from .307 last year, which was good for 8th best in school history.
- If you're looking for a place to watch the volleyball team take on Penn State in the Final 4 on Friday, Matt Knight Arena will be open.
- Monday brought the 4th Fiesta Bowl workout. You can't really call it a practice, because there has been very little gameplanning involved. Oregon focused on fundamentals, and with no scout team yet, got the younger players involved in the drills.
- Aaron Fentress has more on LMJ's pro debut. It was easy to see James' excitement while he was on the field. Man I miss seeing him in an Oregon jersey, but it was great to see him running again.
- Will Mark Herfrich replace Chip Kelly if Kelly leaves for the NFL? It's likely, but it might not be as simple as last time around. The "coach-in-waiting" moniker can't really be used anymore due to state laws. The athletic department must interview a qualified minority candidate before hiring the next head coach.
- At FishDuck, Charles takes a closer look at what he terms Chip Kelly's strangest play ever. It's very reminiscent of Oregon's PAT attempts. Unfortunately, the result of this play is quite memorable, as if Marcus had not thrown a poor ball, DAT would have had 6.
Drop anything else below. GO DUCKS!