If you missed last night's Tuesday Night Talks, make sure to download it here. Here's your quack this morning.
- OSU's 1-3-1 zone has always seemed to give Oregon fits, and if the Ducks want to keep any chance of postseason play, they need to break that zone this weekend at OSU. Turnovers have plagued the Ducks all season, including a season-high 23 last time they met the Beavers.
- The stakes for this game? Matt Prehm says that the Ducks are in a 'win or go home' situation for the NCAA tournament. If the Ducks can win the rest of their games, and make a run in the Pac-12 tournament, they'll be in the mix for an at-large bid.
- Considering Oregon's attrition over the past few years, it's amazing that the Ducks are in this position at all. Adam Jude catches up with some former Ducks. Drew Wiley is at Boise State and Jamil Wilson is at Marquette. Both seem to be doing well, and Wilson is the "most talented player" on a top 10 Marquette team.
- Oregon pitcher Jimmy Sherfy was honored for his performance on Saturday. He was named Pac-12 pitcher of the week after striking out 13 Hawaii batters in 5 2/3 innings of relief.
- Justin Hopkins has an article on how recruiting is different. For those of you new to following recruiting, this is a good primer on how the Ducks go about it.
- Sporting News has a look at the NFL running back class, and after Trent Richardson, it doesn't seem like there are many names that are grabbing NFL GMs. Hopefully this helps give LaMichael James a chance to move up the draft board.
That's all for now, drop any other quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!