Sorry the Quack Fix is late. I was delayed as I found an amazing Applebees.
- First off, if you missed Tuesday Night Talks last night, we had a great conversation with Joey Kaufman of the Daily Trojan and Pacific Takes about USC Football. Download that podcast here.
- The newspapers continue their barrage of football articles. Aaron Fentress looks at the two walk on running backs, Ayele Forde and Kenny Bassett, who are trying to earn a spot on the field next season. Tako will be happy that the article teaches him how to pronounce Ayele. Meanwhile, Rob Moseley has some notes about Tuesday's scrimmage, where Daryle Hawkins again drew mention at receiver. Meanwhile, could schools start facing other college teams in spring games?
- For those of you in the Salem area, the baseball team takes on the Portland Pilots at 6:30 in Volcanoes Stadium tonight. Bob Clark takes a look at the team in midseason, and how they have managed to surpass expectations.
- Jordan Kent was one of the most impressive athletes in Oregon history, lettering in football, basketball, and track in his time at Oregon. Freshman Liz Brenner, who already competed on the volleyball and basketball teams this season, has just joined the softball team, and will be eligible to play today against Portland State.
- Acrobatics and tumbling were victorious in their season finale against Azusa Pacific.
That's all the quack I could find this morning, but if you spot more, please share.