It's an exciting weekend for Oregon sports. The softball team is playing in Oklahoma City, the baseball team is hosting a regional, and the Prefontaine Classic will be held at Hayward Field.
- The softball team is in Oklahoma City and ready for the start of the Women's College World Series. The Ducks play tonight at 6:30 on ESPN2 against the 3rd seed and defending national champion Arizona State. The Ducks split their first two games against ASU this season at Howe Field, and they'll get the 3rd one now with much more on the line. It's not going to be an easy game for the Ducks. ASU is really good. But the Ducks have held their own against the top teams in the country this year, so they'll have a shot. Brad from House of Sparky previews the game, and he really likes ASU's chances.
- The Oregon baseball and softball teams also received some nice honors yesterday. Outfielder Samantha Pappas was named a 2nd team All-American and pitcher Jessica Moore was named 3rd team All-American. In baseball, Alex Keudell was named Pac-12 pitcher of the year, and Jimmie Sherfy was named first team All-Conference.
- Despite Keudell's dominance, he might not pitch in Oregon's postseason opener as Horton tries to figure out the best matchups for his team.
- The Oregon Golf team is fighting to continue their season. With 18th holes left in stroke play at the NCAA championships, the Ducks are in 13th place. The are just one stroke out of the top 8, which advance into match play for the title.
- Lastly, Keeerrrttt has a video interview with former Oregon CB Anthony Gildon.
Drop anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!