I have no funny, interesting, or inspiring quotes today, so I'll just start off by reminding you that Oregon State has Mike Riley signed through 2019. Onto the quack:
- One of the highlights of the Olympics this summer for Duck fans should be watching one of Oregon's greatest, Ashton Eaton, compete for gold in London. But while Eaton is penciled in as a favorite, he knows he has to make the team first, but will attempt to do so at the friendly confines of Hayward Field.
- Oregon got its fourth commitment for the 2013 class in 3* TE Johnny Mundt out of Modesto, California.
- Josh at Fishduck has a video on Oregon's mid-level read.
- The Pac-12 Network has announced its women's soccer schedule, and it gives up the first clue as to the impact the network will have on non-revenue sports. 58 women's soccer matches will be broadcast by the network, including seven involving Oregon. Needless to say, this is exposure that is unprecedented for the sport.
- Finally, Ducks Attack previews Oregon Baseball's 2013 pitching staff. Even with the losses of Alex Keudell and Joey Housey, next season's staff will be very, very good.
That's all the quack I have for today. Make sure to share today's news in the comments.