I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. But it'll be over before you know, so make the most of it. Here's today's quack:
- With the Ducks in summer conditioning, the QB competition is on hold, as Bryan Bennett and Marcus Mariota work to improve before the start of the season. The latest article from Moseley focuses on Bennett, and how he had to move past his poor composure and performance during the spring game. It sounds like he's done just that, regained his confidence, and working to get the team ready for fall camp.
- It sure is fun having an Oregon fan be one of the faces of SBNation. In his most recent video, Dan Rubenstein plays the Heisman mode of NCAA 2013, and sees what would happen if RG3, Carson Palmer, and Doug Flutie were Ducks.
- There's been much made about Chip Kelly's Hot Tub, and that this (if it even happens) would cross some sort of line. But Aaron Fentress argues, what's the big deal?
- Duck Territory continues their three pack series, and takes a look at Wade Keliikipi, BJ Kelly, and Boseko Lokombo. I think that Keliikipi and Lokombo are two of the underrated players on the defense. Both play behind some bigger stars, but the performance of both will be key in making this the best Oregon defense we've seen.
- Kurt's latest FishDuck one-on-one is with WR Damon Griffin. Though injuries kept him from nearing the top of the Oregon record books, he was a key part of one of the most explosive offenses in school history in 1998. After a short NFL carreer, Griffin has coached and is the founder of myintegritysports.com.
Leave anything else below. GO DUCKS!