Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. You clearly do not know who you are talking to. So let me clue you in. I am not in danger Skylar, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks. Onto the quack..
- Still appears to be some confusion on whether or not Track and Field coach Vin Lananna is stepping down. The Register-Guard's Curtis Anderson originally broke the story that Lananna would take a different role (which he followed up with how that isn't a bad thing), but Ken Goe is standing by his text message from the coach himself, saying he's not going anywhere, even if his role changes a little bit. Reminds me a little of the CK to head coach and Bellotti to AD from a few years back.
- Speaking of track, 3 more Duck names punched their tickets to the London Olympics. Matthew Centrowitz, Andrew Wheating and Rachel Yurkovich will be joining 6 others for a total of nine Oregon athletes to be competing later this year.
- Lastly for track, goducks.com has a nice photo gallery of day 8 from the Olympic Trials at Hayward Field.
- Our own David Piper was involved in a Pac 12 All Time fantasy draft, and needs your votes. Speaking of which, don't forget to vote in the ATQ fantasy basketball poll as well.
- I already miss watching Thorpe's slider. It's no wonder he pitched a scoreless inning with 2 strike outs for the Collegiate National Team.
- Lastly, DuckN---on has an insider piece asking, who will be the impact freshman for the 2012 Oregon team? My money is on Armstead on defense and Addison on offense. I think Addison takes on more of that DAT role next year and Armstead is such a nice compliment on the D-line to the returning guys and a great anchor opposite Dion Jordan.
That's all the Quack I could find, make sure to drop any extra in the comments.