Hey, guys. Woah, Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
- Matt and I recorded another Tuesday Night Talks last night, this time joined by Jon Woods of the Ralphie Report. We discussed all things Colorado football and, while it looks to be another rebuilding year in Boulder, the program seems headed in the right direction.
- I've got a piece up at Pac-12.org giving a way too early preview of the Fresno State game.
- Aaron Fentress starts his position previews and, shockingly, concludes that somebody needs to step up at receiver.
- Former Penn State RB Silas Redd has completed his transfer to USC, filling a hole for the Trojans in the backfield. Meanwhile, former Nittany Lion LB Khairi Fortt is going to be a Cal Bear.
- Finally, eight female badminton players have been disqualified from the Olympics for trying to tank preliminary matches to secure a better draw in the bracket. Apparently, only in the NBA is tanking considered to be acceptable strategy.
That is all the quack for today, but I'm told that the rationing will shortly end. It is now August, and we will have Duck football before the calendar turns another month. GO DUCKS!