I'm so tired of hearing "Florida State is back." You beat Clemson. At home. The same team that West Virginia hung 70 on last year. I'll listen to Florida State fans about being back when they win the ACC. Or when the ACC is competitive in a BCS game. Meanwhile, the Seminoles will play no one else of note until they end the season with Florida. They'd better win the ACC with their schedule.
- Lets start the Fix with some football notes. Rob Moseley has a quick Washington State preview, and Adam Jude notes the importance of UO's secondary against Mike Leach's air raid attack. Also of note is that Marcus Mariota is working on his ball security, and that Oregon is next to last in the nation with 14 fumbles this season.
- Oregon's volleyball squad is elite, and moved up to #2 in the country after their win at USC last weekend. Junior setter Lauren Plum won the national player of the week honor after that win. The Ducks return to the court against Utah and Colorado this week.
- Some changes with the basketball roster leave the Ducks with a giant hole at shooting guard. I'll have more on this one out today.
- The folks at Stadium Journey visited Autzen on Saturday, and had generally good things to say.
- Pacific Takes' weekly Pac-12 roundtable asks who was the most impressive team in the Pac-12 last week? Seems to be a pretty even split between Oregon and Oregon State.
That's all the Quack I've found today. If you're hoarding some, stop being a goat and share it already.