Good morning. Our country has delayed bankruptcy for a couple of months. Lets celebrate with some Quack!
Highlights (from Wednesday's practice report):
- Oregon practiced at the Moshofsky Center in full pads
- De'Anthony Thomas was out there "doing drills and having fun," but his status for WSU is unknown
- Freshman WR Darren Carrington was a standout on offense and at punt returner.
Coach Mark Helfrich:
RB De'Anthony Thomas:
- We'll start with the ridiculous news: John Canzano was responsible for Oregon committing an NCAA violation. While starting off with a Cazano article isn't a common feature here on ATQ, it points out again the general atmosphere of stupidity within which the NCAA operates.
- There is no exact formula for the perfect college QB, but Marcus Mariota is pretty damn good. I hope he likes it in Jacksonville next year.
- SI's midseason crystal ball likes the Ducks. Worth noting that it did last year as well. Sigh.
- SI's midseason 'best of' features the top DAT tweets.
- A preview of Oregon's defense vs. WSU's offense.
- The rumor mill is buzzing about these helmets for this weekend.