Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- Some nice personal stories from the players are included about those in their lives that have been touched by cancer and why wearing pink is meaningful to them.
- The pink helmets were tested during the bye week back in September.
- Pink cleats were also broke in.
- Walk-through day so not a lot to report overall.
- Men's Basketball has some holes to fill up front.
- They'll also have to deal with some NCAA rule changes this year.
- Football is changing up some of their routine to make sure they keep their edge.
- Not everyone is happy about the pink helmets.
- Marcus Mariota hasn't thrown an interception yet.
- Mariota also won the prestigious Arby's League of Bisket Smokin' Hot Player of the Week. And you thought we had too many bowl games. Maybe we have too many "awards".
- Fun Q&A with football equipment manager Kenny Farr.
- John Canzano reminds us to be nice to the Pac-12 officials because they have feelings too.
- Friend of the Blog, Ken Goe, gives us an analysis of the Pac-12 Network and revenues (or in some cases, the lack thereof)
- Prediction Machine does what prediction machine can do.
- Former Oregon TE Colt Lyerla signs with an agent.
- Here are some details on an alleged assault on three men by Colt in 2012.
- Some enterprising students on campus might be getting a bit ahead of themselves.
- Infographic that contains the height and weight of all active NFL players by position.
Blurb of the Day
Hall of Famer, Ronnie Lott, has some advice for Condoleezza Rice.
Friday Video of the Week
From one of my favorite YouTube channels, I give you the history of wooing women. As a side note, things go a bit sideways in 1994.
History of Wooing Women (via collectivecadenza)