Highlights (from Oregon's victory over Colorado)
- Mariota holds the school record for pass attempts without an interception.
- Oregon has now scored more than 55 points in 5 straight games, a school record.
- I hate the "Bend-but-don't-break" people throw out about the defense. It's just not true. When 60% of their yards come on 10% of their plays, that is not bend but don't break.
- Apparently, even though Aliotti wasn't 100% pleased with the first half defense, he was after the game.
- Obviously the biggest news this weekend was Colt Lyerla leaving the program. Really hope the best for the kid, but right now Oregon needs to move on quickly and prepare for what is going to be their toughest opponent of the year so far
- Ok this stat just blows me away. Mariota has started 18 games but only played in 4 fourth quarters in his career. Wow.
- So ESPN Gameday is headed to Seattle, but apparetly ATQ won't be. Unfortunately Uw denied our credential request so I won't be covering the game live for you Quack heads. [sad Matt is sad]
- The volleyball team got a much needed victory as they rallied to beat #15 ASU.
- The Ducks won the singles and doubles of men's tennis at the UC davis tournament
Blurb of the Day
@AddictedToQuack @mattdaddysblog Win the Decade— Nathan Irby (@nwirby) October 6, 2013