Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- Yesterday was "walk-through day" as it normally is on Thursdays.
- Lots of special teams work with a feature on Erick Dargan and his work in the kicking game.
- The Ducks hosted a "Make-a-Wish" youth who got a signed helmet.
- Mark Helfrich was taking notes from Dana Altman with lots of "BEND YOUR KNEES!" encouragement.
- Rodney Hardrick is versatile. So versatile that some people are comparing him to UCLA's Myles Jack.
- Here's a great profile of WR Coach Matt Lubick.
- If you had to pick, which BCS game would you want Oregon to go to?
- Couple of signees for Women's Basketball.
- Chip Kelly's replacement for "Win the Day"? Habits reflect the mission. I want to buy the t-shirt!
- How are people feeling about the backups at QB?
- Mark Helfrich did an interview with KXL.
Blurb of the Day
Ok, maybe I'm missing something here but hat boxes? At some point, when everything you see is special or "limited edition", that means that nothing is anymore.
Play fast. Look the part. Available tmrw, the only other place you'll find this collection is on our sideline. http://t.co/y2PlixW8SV— Oregon Football (@WinTheDay) November 15, 2013
Friday Video of the Week
I'm hoping for BCS chaos and so should you. What better way to throw out the jinx on some teams then to watch some insane domino tricks
INSANE Domino Tricks! (Hevesh5 & Millionendollarboy) (via Hevesh5)