Highlights (from Oregon's official practice report):
- The Robinson twins are really standing out, though with Tyrell playing on Saturday, they've already been broken into different classes.
- Marcus Mariota threw an interception. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
- Arik Armstead plans to join the hoops squad again this year. The Robinson twins would like to, but it's going to be tough for them give Oregon's glut of guards.
- The Oregon women's team traveled to Hartford to take on UConn. The result was exactly the blowout you'd expect.
- Ted Miller reminds Heisman voters that they should remember Marcus Mariota. Apparently, they'd rather vote Johnny Elevenpicks instead.
- If you really want to dream on.
- A UO chemistry professor won a $100,000 Gates foundation grant to build a better condom.
Short Fix, but I've got to go. GO DUCKS!