- The Ducks welcomed back e-Bay experts Dominic Artis and Ben Carter against the Anteaters last night and won to improve to 10-0 on the season. Loyd has made great strides as the PG of this team, but it was apparent last night in Artis' limited time that this team is on a different level with him out there. Either way, this back court is just loaded now.
- Oh, and now that Carter is back, I'm sure the Waverly Austin minutes are going to dwindle quickly.
- The Ducks and the coaches may be using this bowl prep time to examine what they have at Safety in the future, but let's hope there is some improvement in the front 7 or I expect to see the Longhorns improve on their 200 yards per game rushing numbers.
- More interviews with Addison and less with Huff and DAT please. In all seriousness, you have to love the way this kid came out and played this year and be happy he gets a chance to go back closer to home for a bowl game.
- Snowball-palooza and Troy Hill might have gotten most of the press the last week or so, but it things like this that make it easy to root for this team. Also, in case you haven't seen it, this is a really cool thing the Syracuse fans are doing and really makes me want to watch the Texas Bowl just to see how many kids are there.
- Finally, it appears that the Big Brother Conferences are starting to convince Little Brother Conferences that letting them move the XBox and TV into their own room is really in everyone's best interest. I mean, I'm sure Big Brother will let Little Brother come in and play every once in a while, and obviously, Little Brother will get first dibs when the family gets a new game console... right?
- P.S. I love that I can change the URL for that last link. Thanks ESPN.
And Guess Who is One of Them Tweet of the Day:
Unbeaten teams remaining: 13 (Sorry, Pitt).— Ken Pomeroy (@kenpomeroy) December 18, 2013