Enjoy your Tuesday fix:
- As you might have head, the Ducks have a little basketball game scheduled this Friday in Indianapolis as they take on the tournament's #1 overall seed, Louisville. Bob Clark writes that only 4,000 tickets of the available 36,000 remain.
- With spring football set to kick off next week, Oregon's two newest staff additions are trying to get up to speed. While both defensive line coach Ron Aiken and wide receivers coach Matt Lubick are well regarded, the biggest hurdle for both has been picking up the Oregon terminology and getting a feel for their new players.
- Aaron Fentress has a spring preview of the running backs, highlighting Byron Marshall's opportunity to step into a significant role. This spring, Marshall and De'Anthony Thomas will be the only two scholarship running backs on the roster.
- After the weekend sweep of Arizona, the Ducks rose one spot in the latest Baseball America poll to #12. The Ducks have a mid-week game against Portland before hosting washington.
- Ken Goe has a track & field notebook, discussing how the team will be spending its spring break: part of the team heading to Austin for the Texas Relays and the rest heading to the Stanford Invitational.
- In softball news, the #10 Lady Ducks completed a series sweep of Stanford with a 10-3 victory on Monday night. Freshman Cheridan Hawkins earned Pac-12 player of the week after picking up her third win of the weekend.