- Oregon baseball is on a roll, in big part due to Scott Heineman, who is in the middle of a power surge. Over the past 4 games, he's hit 4 home runs, including the ninth-inning game winner on Tuesday against Portland. Hopefully he can keep it up against UCLA this weekend.
- Jeff Gold will be the starting pitcher in the series against UCLA tomorrow. But before taking the mound, he'll be giving a speech to the PK Park crowd, to raise awareness about lupus, which his sister has battled for the last 10 years. Oh, Gold is also an aspiring rapper that goes by the name "White Gold."
- Though it was expected, Oregon signed two more junior class basketball players yesterday, to bring the basketball class to 5 players. But that might not be all the new players Oregon brings in. UNLV's Mike Moser, who was originally reported to be transferring to washington, will be visiting Oregon this weekend. Hopefully Altman's success with transfers will give Oregon an edge.
- It's another battle of top 5 track programs and Hayward Field. Arkansas is visiting Oregon in a dual-meet this weekend. This should be a fun one, as both teams have taken down Texas A&M this year.
- Rob Moseley has a few more thoughts on Oregon NCAA news. He stresses that while Oregon looks to be in pretty decent position, NOTHING is off the table. Meanwhile, Stewart Mandel thinks Oregon will get a one year bowl ban because...uhhh... Ohio State?
- Lastly, are you thinking of getting married this fall? Jason Kirk has a rundown of which weekends are best for the college football schedule. Your guests will thank you.
That's all I got. Drop anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!