- George Horton pulled out the greatest troll moment since someone kicked onside in the first half by sweeping the Trees with a suicide squeeze in the bottom of the ninth. It's looking more and more like this season is going to come down to the Civil War the weekend of May 17.
- The spring game was this weekend and while the format was changed a bit from last year, the dominance of Marcus Mariota and the offense looked exactly the same. Some personal news and notes, Byron Marshall looks ready to take over the lead RB position and the depth at WR and LB should allow Duck fans to breathe a little easier about heading into next season... now about that kicker situation.
- Here's a video of Coach Helf after the game.
- The NFL draft happened and while Barner, Jordan, Alonso, Long and Boyett all found a new home, it looks like Clay and Remington were able to get invites as well.
- Ken Goe has his usual track and field rundown. Make sure to check it out to read how the women's team is currently getting screwed by some computers. Sounds like the BCS.
Finally, this tweet about kids declaring early for the NFL Draft is frightening and sad. I'm the first to admit that I have no idea about how the NCAA needs to be fixed, but kids giving up full ride scholarships, over-signing issues and the amount of money that has flowed into the system over the last couple of years means change is needed. If it were up to me, I guaran-damn-tee it would start with the man in charge of this whole fricking mess.
This is your daily reminder that Mark Emmert is a husky.