Here's your Tuesday quack:
- Following the tragic death of Alex Rovello on Saturday, a memorial fund has been set up in his name to renovate the Berkeley Park Tennis Courts in Portland.
- Here's a video interview of Ivan Maisel talking with Mark Helfrich about his first spring as Oregon's head coach.
- The baseball team maintained its position at #10 in the latest Baseball America rankings following a three-game sweep of Ohio State in Columbus. Freshman starter Cole Irvin was named the Pac-12 pitcher of the week for the second time this season after throwing a complete-game shutout against the Buckeyes.
- The Ducks kick off their final homestand of the regular season at PK Park with two mid-week games against Gonzaga. Following the games agains the WCC regular-season champion Zags, the Ducks host three games against OSU
- In case you're not finished reading about Oregon's fifth consecutive sweep of both the men's and women's Pac-12 track titles, Curtis Anderson has a story today on both teams preparing for the NCAAs. Up first, however, is the NCAA West Preliminary Round in a couple of weeks in Austin.
- Jordan Hasay has another award to add to her already impressive resume as she was named the Pac-12 Women's Track & Field Scholar-Athlete of the Year. This comes on the heels of her being named the scholar-athlete of the year in cross country as well.