- The Oregon Ducks baseball team looks to regroup after dropping a series to Oregon State last weekend. What better way to shake off those losses and plow ahead towards the post-season then by taking on the last place Utah Utes. This is an important series that Oregon needs to not only bounce back and win, but to do so convincingly. The Beavers gave the Ducks two of the worst losses of the season and you can't let Oregon State beat you twice.
- Football announced the addition of three FCS schools to their schedule in the coming years. The Ducks will open against South Dakota in 2014, UC Davis in 2016, and Southern Utah in 2017.
- Track and Field great Andrew Wheating will host the May 28th edition of "Track Town Tuesdays" with Vin Lananna. If you're a track fan and can make it Eugene, this is a great event with prizes, snacks and all kinds of tomfoolery.
- You know all about UO sports phenom Liz Brenner. You probably even know about Oregon Football recruit Doug Brenner. Do you know about Mary Claire Brenner? She's currently in her fifth year at Oregon State and is quite the athlete herself. The Daily Barometer has a nice profile about her.
- Interesting reflection back on the Daily Emerald's transformation last year and what some of the takeaways were.
And finally, from the same guys that brought you "Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews", I give to you Real Actors Read Christian Forums. Have a great Friday!