In another life, I am a Seattle Mariners fan. The entirety of what was supposed to be the core of the next contending Mariners team just got sent down to the minors because they all suck. College football can't get here soon enough.
- Oregon baseball hosts a regional this weekend, and freshmen are a big reason why.
- The Women of Oregon are sliding in the national rankings heading into the Track and Field championships.
- Chip Kelly won't give the Philadelphia media any injury information. I'm shocked.
- Oregon State guard Ahmed Starks is transferring to Illinois, near his home in Chicago.
- Colorado athletic director Mike Bohn has resigned.
- The Sporting News released their preseason top-25, pitting Stanford 2nd and Oregon 8th.
- Finally, a New Mexico man was arrested for driving drunk and having sex at the same time. Impressive.