Highlights (from yesterday's practice)
- As Oregon closes in on game week, they practiced in full pads with some third down and red zone work.
- Gary Campbell was back at practice. He has been gone since his son passed away last week.
- As if he needed any more praise, Ifo-Ekpre Olomu is getting even more from Moseley, putting him on the same plane as Mariota and DAT.
- In D-line news, Ricky Havili-Heimuli blocked an extra point and Arik Armstead was also a standout during drills.
- Duck Territory (free article) notes that the playbook is now just about fully installed and we'll get to now hear the media speculate on the separation that has happened.
- Dustin Haines could have a little more fun this year. He'll be performing holding duties for the kicking game.
- Oregon sand volleyball? Count me in. It'd be another great sport that could be showcased on the Pac-12 Network.
- If you didn't get enough from Jake's volleyball media day recap, here's a bit more from GoDucks.com on the upcoming season.