Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- The team was in full pads, practicing outdoors.
- Running, passing, 7-on-7 drills and lots of field goal kicking.
- Most decisions on the two-deep have been made and will be finalized this weekend.
- Moseley speculates that the Robinson Twins could contribute a lot in special teams but not so much on defense which could mean a tough call on redshirting them.
- Matt Wogan for kickoffs, Thomas Tyner, Johnny Mundt, and Torrodney Prevot look to be the surest things to playing this fall according to Rob.
- Alejandro Maldonado made field goals of 49-yards and 52-yards. (awesome!)
- Ricky Havili-Heimuli not only pushed a blocking sled, but bear hugged one, picked it up and threw it.
- Accountability was the name of the game for the running back core as Coach Campbell dealt with the loss of his son.
- Former Oregon QB Darron Thomas signs with the Lincoln Haymakers
- Scott Frost is going to keep the offense going.
- Hroniss Grasu talks offensive line.
Blurb of the Day
Bill Moos: Athlete stipends would be "Money well spent", also discusses Pac-12 TV money and facility upgrades http://t.co/OxjnYpovsh— CougCenter (@CougCenter) August 21, 2013