Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- The team was at Autzen Stadium in helmets, jerseys and shorts.
- It's walk-through day and that means lots of plays that will be used on Saturday and not much more information beyond that.
- Moseley provides some personal observations regarding special teams makeup with a focus on defensive players.
- Nick Aliotti started off pretty intense but later deemed the Thursday walk-through the best of the season so far.
- Kicking competition still appears to be a dead heat.
- Oregon Football takes on the "Bear Raid" on Saturday.
- This is the first big road test for Cal.
- Cal is an up-tempo squad which is how they are going to stop Oregon's substitutions, or so they say.
- ATQ South has released their Oregon version of "Eating the Enemy".
- DE'ANTHONY THOMAS HAS MADE SI'S TWITTER 100, A LIST OF INFLUENTIAL SPORTS PERSONALITIES.
- The Bears are coming off a bye but Marcus Mariota sees weakness in their souls.
Blurb of the Day
Been there buddy.
I really hate AMC for running a Breaking Bad marathon. This is ruining my sleeping habits— Matt Daddy (@mattdaddysblog) September 27, 2013
Friday Video of the Week
At the risk of starting something in the comments that we all can't control, here is your Friday Video of the Week.
"#Hashtag" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake (via latenight)