Highlights (from Monday's practice report)
- Apparently Rob Moseley is realizing that Hod Rod Hardrick is only a sophomore
- Ducks kept the heat turned up for practice as they prepare for the muggy weather on the East Coast
- The defense was lighting up the scout team offense at the end of practice
- DeForest Buckner at 6'7" 285 running at you on a punt drill seems like a scary proposistion
Blurb of the day:
“Once I was already committed, I can’t just pause and do some Matrix-like stuff,” Mitchell said. “It was just a committed thing already.”
--Terrance Mitchell on his ejection from the game for targeting.
- I love Puddles.
- Here is a my favorite clip from Saturday's game of Boseko Lokombo taking out someone that comes across the middle
- Oregon moved up a spot in the AP this week to #2 overall with its impressive win over Nicholls State. What's that you say? Those types of wins aren't very difficult? Oh, ok.
- Oregon's basketball schedule was released on Tuesday. Games against Georgetown, Illinois and Ole Miss should give this team some good prep towards a run for another NCAA Tourney berth. [CHECKS FLIGHTS TO VEGAS FOR MARCH 12TH]
- Here's the weekly football release for the game against Virginia.
Remember Duck fans, friends (ATQ) don't let friends (CGB) boo injured players.