- As Noah noted last night, the football team picked up a commitment from speedy Florida prep wide receiver Charles Nelson.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog tabbed Ifo Ekpre-Olomu as the conference's 15th best player in 2013.
- Dale Newton over at The Duck Stops Here writes that Matt Wogan is poised to make the Oregon kicking game a legitimate weapon.
- Chip Kelly has added two former Ducks to his coaching staff in Philadelphia, with Bill Musgrave being named the new QB coach and Michael Clay taking over as the new defensive qualify control coach.
- Middle distance runner Laura Roesler was named the USTFCCCA Women's National Athlete of the Week (or, as it's more commonly known, the USTFCCAWNAotW) after setting the second-fast indoor mark in the 800m in collegiate history over the weekend.
- After sweeping the Huskies, the Ducks swept the conference weekly honors as Jillian Alleyne and Chrishae Rowe were named the Pac-12 player of the week and freshman of the week, respectively.
- The Duck baseball team was ranked #11 in Baseball America's preseason poll.
- Rob Moseley previews the softball team, which is looking to end their season in Oklahoma City after coming up a game short of the Women's College World Series.